A successful expansion or relocation project is built on understanding the location, location, location.
A market study will assess the market feasibility of your new, expanded or relocated co-op food store. A 2-3 day market visit and site analysis will be followed by a report that will generally be accepted by banks and financial institutions as part of a loan application package. The market study will:
- Review the site and location characteristics of any possible sites that you have identified
- Identify and evaluate the competitive environment that your co-op food store will face
- Evaluate access patterns and levels of retail synergy within the market area
- Provide a sales forecast(s) for the proposed site(s)
- Provide a report summarizing the results/conclusions of the market study