Mix and match POP support services to meet your specific needs and priorities with the added benefit of a long-term relationship with CDS Consulting Co-op.
Contact Rebecca Torpie at POP@cdsconsulting.coop for more information on mixing and match POP services. Click here to download the PDF menu of mix and match POP services.
Engagement Tools and Support
- Owner Engagement Strategy Development
- Stakeholder Engagement Tools for Owner Input on Issues
- Owner Conversation/Event Facilitation
- Owner Input/Feedback Loop Development and Support
- Staff Introduction to Cooperation
Member Materials, Benefits and Events
- Integrate the Board’s Voice into the Marketing/ Communication Plan
- Proactive Communication and Engagement Training on Key Events: Expansions, Relocations, Key Personnel, Competition, “New Normal”
- Reactive Communication and Engagement Training for Challenging Situations
- Board Education on Driving Forces Affecting the Co-op
- Board Recruitment, Orientation and Elections Support
- Capital Campaign Support
- Structures to Articulate and Measure Co-op Impact and Accomplishments Over Time
- Strategies for Communicating about Patronage Dividends and Other Owner Benefits
- Develop and Implement a Decision-making Process/Matrix
- Strategic Donation and Sponsorship Plan to Maximize Community Impact and Visibility
- Co-op Advocacy Strategy Planning
- Community Bridge Building Communication Plan for Expansion
- Register Round-Up Development
- Social Media Strategy
- Board Social Media guidelines
Associated Case Studies
9/23/17 - Twin Cities, Minn./Wisc.
9/23/17 - Sacramento, California
9/23/17 - Austin, Texas
10/7/17 - Hood River, Oregon
10/14/17 - Arlington, Virginia
10/21/17 - Ann Arbor, Michigan
10/28/17 - Madison, Wisconsin [NEW DATE]
11/4/17 - Keene, New Hampshire [NEW DATE]
Check out our open-access library!
It is a great resource for understanding all of the particulars of good governance - from agenda planning to policy templates, you can find it all in our Library.
VISIT THE LIBRARY